Frequently Asked Question

I. How to draw your Pension through Public Sector Banks?

After receiving the authority from A.G. Punjab the pensioner/ family pensioner is required to approach District Treasury Office of his/her district with the following documents:

II. Can you provide us with a list of bank authorized by Govt. for disbursing pension / family pension?

All the branches of the banks mentioned below are authorized to disburse pension / family pension:

  • State Bank of India
  • State Bank of Patiala
  • Punjab National Bank
  • Punjab & Sind Bank
  • Indian Overseas Bank
  • Central Bank of India
  • Oriental Bank of Commerce
  • UCO Bank
  • Bank of India

III. Credit of pension to Joint Bank Accounts operated by a pensioner with his/her spouse.

Contact Information :

Room No. 19, Ground Floor,

Mini Secretariat, Hoshiarpur,

Punjab-146001 (INDIA)